Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Custom invitations!!

Hey everyone!!

I know the posts are a little sporadiac but life is pretty crazy and I have never been very good at multi-tasking!!

I wanted to share a "little jewel" I found. From Etsy - of course:)

I can't believe I was able to get custom invitations and also be able to stay with in my budget - insane I tell ya!

Amy from the etsy shop "capturedmomentsbyamy" not only made my drawing come to life - but she made it dance.

This is the front of the invite- All I did was outline a couple of peacocks kissing and she made it happen. Trust me when I say it was only an outline!




What I love is that she also utilizes the back of the invite - so you are getting more bang for your buck



This is the rsvp postcard. a postcard is a budget brides best friend when it comes to RSVP's. It eliminates buying an envelope and the stamps are cheaper. win-win


How cool is the grayscale on the back of the invite??!!



It may be a little cheesy - but wouldn't it make you feel better getting an rsvp card that says

"no- and it is breaking my heart" then
"regretfully declines".

Well -it does me!

Guess how much this invitation suite was??

c'mon guess!

ONE DOLLAR and THIRTY THREE CENTS!!

Sigh....so happy!!!!

Do you love your invites??

Cam

6 comments:

  1. Hello,
    When I design custom invitations, I offer to design custom postage for my clients to complete the look of their invitation package. The party starts when the guests open their invitations, so setting the tone of the party with the invitation is important. But even before the envelope is opened, the first impression the guest has of the invitation is what’s on the outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, i have been looking for this kind of informative articles for such a long time, and i am really lucky to find out your work here.It is useful when i do that by myself or could make me know more clear on dealing with these issues. buy runescape gold , runescape gold

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best Place to Buy Diablo 3 Gold with Prepaid Card
    Nowadays, various payment methods were accepted by d3 gold suppliers. You must want a best place to buy diablo 3 gold in a safe, fast and simple way. Here, diablohome introduce prepaid card to you. Following are some details.
    Buy Diablo 3 Gold with Prepaid Card
    Diablo home accept prepaid card payment, such as MasterCard, VISA and Paysafecard, etc. They are safe and convenient, just take a look at the most important advantages of prepaid cards.
    1. Prepaid cards can be applied online instantly.
    Prepaid cards use the deposited money, there are no repayments to be made and thus no late payment fees and other associated penalties.
    2. Prepaid cards are widely accepted.
    They can be used on the internet, on phone and all other vends.
    3. Adding money to your prepaid card account is a breeze using direct deposit.
    tags: buy diablo 3 gold diablo gold buy diablo gold


    ReplyDelete
  4. t may be a little cheesy - but wouldn't it make you feel better getting an rsvp cardswtor gold
    buy swtor gold
    cheap swtor gold
    tor credits
    buy tor credits
    cheap tor credits

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is really cool. Thanks for finding it. Some really good ideas there, this is going to be a real time sink. I am a china tour lover,You can learn more: China tour packages | China travel packages | China Travel Agency

    ReplyDelete